Shoe Weight:

Range:

Kanakapura India
Not at all promising
Oct 25, 2018 09:11 AM 1254 Views (via Mobile)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

Hello friends!! This is Sumanth today I am reviewing on Nike footwear products. As we all know that Nike is a branded company so I dreamt of buying a Nike footwear. But unfortunately it is not at all worth the money. I had saved my pocket money for two years just to buy this Nike footwear but they were not at all promising.

Bad features: -

It brings you disappointment: This product brings you total disappointment as it is not promising and it is also not worth the money. Obviously when someone pays thousands of rupees to a product he or she will have high expectations on the product but this make customers ruin their money.

Cost is too high for such bad efficiency: The cost of this product is very high for which the efficiency or comfortability of the product is cheap and low.

My view of point: If you are planning to buy a Nike footwear please drop the plan and just try or look for other brands this brand is not at all good.

Sumanth s