Shoe Weight:

Range:

My experience with Nike
Apr 04, 2019 08:05 PM 1059 Views (via Mobile)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

This is my first experience of buying shoes, brand Nike, to my great regret, negative. I paid for the brand, but not for the quality. And to my surprise, Nike does not care about customer support at all. I bought a month ago sneakers, in the Nike brand store, Riad, Saudi Arabia, after three days the fabric on one of them began to creep away.

When I went to the store, asked to give money or replace shoes for another model, they simply refused me. Then I wrote to Nike, where they said that they could not help me in any way, so I didn’t buy them online and gave me the distributor’s phone number, but no one there answered, I turned to Nike for the second time, asked , give me the contact of a specific person who can help me, but this time they just ignored me. I urge all fans of Nike, look at the quality, not the brand. Because I threw out my money, wasted time and got a lot of negative emotions when buying a Nike brand !!!!!!!!

Nike Footwear