Shoe Weight:

Range:

COIMBATORE India
Poor Quality Products. Please Don't Buy.
Mar 14, 2016 04:22 PM 5353 Views (via Mobile)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

Hello,

It appears they don't have confidence in that. Nike as the brand represents it self. I bought Nike chappals for 1200 Rs. Cost was higher than Indian Brand however taking a gander at brand I chose to simply ahead and purchase these costly chappals.

Inside of 6 months of utilization I had issue with strips turned out. When I buy Indian brand and it has some issue I can get repaired from street side shoemaker. This certifications full use and esteem for cash with Indian Brand.

In any case, for Nike getting it repaired from street side shoemaker is not a plausibility and Nike don't bolster you even after rehashed sends to client care. They don't answer sends disregard any backing.

I now began questioning whether there is any client mind or not? Its truly baffling to get this sort of reaction from purported.

Nike Footwear