Shoe Weight:

Range:

Nike airmax 270 soul burst
Apr 04, 2019 05:51 PM 406 Views (via Android App)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

Recently one month ago I bought a pair of nike airmax 270 shoes because nike always provide good products always but this time I am not satisfied with this shoe I started using it one month ago it provide lesser space for the feet and it also do not have tight up lases. After. 3 week I see a minor cut in the back air soul amd it was pressing very deep when I am walking and it feel so bad and also it was making a awkward sound which is also not good. I don, t suggest anyone to buy this shoe because it has very higher chances of cut and your money will be wasted. I bought this pair on nike official website for 13999 and believe me it not worthy for that price range. My experience with nikeairmax 270 is very bad. Buy it at your own risk And the durability of the is very bad as I described my experience the comfort is also not good at all as we see in other nike shoes and the shoe weight is average the shoe is heavy at the air soul part.

Nike Airmax