Shoe Weight:

EXCELLENT QUALITY SHOE
Dec 20, 2017 04:05 PM 1257 Views

Shoe Weight:

Range:

All of you about Nike company . Nike Airmax is one of the best shoe I have been seen ever . If I talk of it's durability it's simply amazing . All of it's parts like shoe lace, sole, vamp etc are highly processed . So it is very hard to get wear and tear . Comfortable is just out of imagination . As name suggested Airmax, it's sole have some air within it for spring like effect . The fabric quality is very high . You can't feel that it is in your foot when you use it . You can feel comfort even if you tightly wear this . You can use it anywhere . The whole shoe is like a rubber . The shoe weight is very less . And the design is mesmerizing . I bought it's white color, it shines . It's logo enhances it's design . The best part in it's design is it's sole color i.e. half black and half white . The range is somewhat high . You have to give at least Rs 8000 . I bought this from Flip-kart at Rs 7999 after discount .

Nike Airmax