Shoe Weight:

Range:

More Then Just Comfortable!
Nov 21, 2017 06:47 PM 1494 Views

Shoe Weight:

Range:

Hello everyone, the thing what I like most about the Nike shoes is that they are the designed such that it will meet most of the customer's fit out their in the market. I purchased Nike Airmax in January 2017 and its mid November and the shoes are still with me. No tore parts, no issue with comfortability and durability and I can say that they will be fine till March or April of 2018.

I paid 7800 INR while on discount on this product and a lifetime of 1.5 years is pretty good in this price range. Specially if you are getting an international shoe like Airmax 2017 manufactured by Nike. Let's have a look at some features of this product:-

Durability and Comfort

As I mentioned in the beginning don't doubt these two when you are buying a Nike product, but it should fit your size.

These shoes provide a big sole at the bottom which helps you in activities like running and you can even these shoes in the gym and other outdoor activities.

Light Weight

The weight of the shoes is no more then 250gram per single shoe. The base part of the shoes is pretty tough and made of high quality rubber but doesn't weigh a lot. The upper part is made of high end fabrics which makes it durable and comfortable.

If your budget is good and you're looking for some cool and amazing shoes go for Nike Airmax, the Airmax 2018 edition is available in the market. Just go for it without any second choice.

Nike Airmax