Salary and Benefits

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Niftyoption.in reviews
Dec 24, 2019 05:41 PM 651 Views (via Mobile)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hi am from Bengaluru. After loosing more than 29akhs from past 5 years by following fraudulent tips providers I came to know about NIFTYOPTION.IN from one of my friend who recently joined there Stock future plan and making daily huge profits. After checking his daily trading summary report my friend recommended me to join there STOCK OPTION PLAN. I joined there plan last week Tuesday and it was honestly awesome experience that daily am making very huge intraday profits. There recommendations coming 10mints advancely with single target, Single stoploss and last but least single ENTRY. Am a Offline trader and busy jewelery businessman I have to call my broker to place my order so am getting very good time for placing orders . There support team is very very good you contact them on WhatsApp chat support on web or telegram number 8122224488 onthem or call them incase busy they will contact you within 5 mints. Now am recovering my losses with them and damn sure I can confidently welcome other traders to join them immediately to enjoy there service. Most important there charges is really reasonable only. Capital 30k is more enough for stock OPTIOn for 1 lot trading and if you are a stock future trader 50k more enough for 1 lot trading. In stock option with 30k capital we can make 5000-8000 profits daily for sure & in BANK NIFTY OPTIONS we can make daily 6000-10000 profits daily in 50k investment. This was genuine review and feedback to help innocent traders like me to join N.in……

Nifty Option