Network:

Charges and Billing:

Taylorsville United States
Nextel sucks
May 04, 2005 01:51 AM 4532 Views
(Updated May 04, 2005 01:51 AM)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

We ordered Nextel phones. I asked them to not send them till a certain date. They sent them earlier than asked for. By the time my husband came in off the truck (spent his home time-2 days)and went back out with his phone, then came back home, the cancellation period had ended. They would not work with us in any way. I called their company on several occassions, they were quite rude.They charged us the cancellation fees. I tried to pay in payments,by writing them a check for partial payment, but they would not even let us pay in payments. They turned it into a collection agency even though I had my cancelled checks as proof. We did not want the phones because they did not pick up. The reception was so poor, my husbands work asked him to change cell phone providers.

A piece of string and 2 cans are just as well. I went to a website that tries and settle disputes between a company and customer, Nextel would not answer any letters. This alone says alot of their business ethics. We are now with Alltel and am very happy.

Nextel Mobile Operator