Network:

Charges and Billing:

Mumbai India
Very poor network
Sep 01, 2016 10:22 AM 3479 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I use nextel mobile operator simcard. This is one of the worst simcard. In the nextel simcard everything is bad and poor. If I talk about the nextel simcard singal strength it is very poor. In my area this simcard signal is very poor. This simcard create many problem for me. When I call any people than because of poor network call cut automatically. And if any people call me than the they told caller is busy and out of coverage. If I talk about there internet service it is very bad. if you use internet.

The speed of the internet is very slow and if you download any song it takes more time. And there call charge and internet charge very high compare to the other simcard. I not recommend any people to use the nextel mobile operator simcard. Because the simcard signal strength is very poor.

Nextel Mobile Operator