Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Patna India
Fooling Readers By Fake News..
Mar 11, 2018 11:01 AM 1524 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I installed Newsdog as I heard about some contest namer Malamaal is happening on this android application and after installing this application I really hated this application and can't count it even under the category of average. My personal experience is totally worst and I will expose some of their fake works.

Firstly, after installing this application this application enters into our Google Play Store without any permission and whenever I open Google Play Store, automatically the Newsdog application page appears in Play Store, and this was illegal promotion from Newsdog.

If I talk about news, I can't read even a paragraph of any news of Newsdog app, because each and every news are just unnecessay without any sense. Only some popular controversies news are readable and in that also there are some owned words of members of Newsdog and some masalas added instead of truth so, their apps will gets higher usage. There are some censored news on the front of this application which makes it non-usable for people below 18 but on playstore it was suggested for children above age of 3. Their every contest are worthless and I haven't earned anything from them and haven't heard from anyone that someone has earned something. I totally dislike this application and can't load my RAM with these funny and poor news applications.

NewsDog