Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

CBSE

Attention!! Alert parent please read!!
May 19, 2013 01:03 PM 32200 Views

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

I am a repenting mother and I curse the day I enrolled my daughter in this below sub-standard school. Please look at the prescribed books and then the note books of my daughter to see how this school is shaping the future of the kids. We work hard for our children's betterment and this school leaves no stone unturned to jeopardize your plans for your child's future. I have spoken with the principal about the standards of teaching and books but all in vain. I would rather make my daughter sit at home than study in this school. I am surely going to take her out of this school by ALL MEANS.

Please take my personal advice and DO NOT GET CHEATED...look for better schools...spend more time if it be so BUT DO NOT EVER enroll your ward here. Just an FYI for all...my daughter is the MOST BRILLIANT IN THE CLASS STILL I AM SO UNHAPPY AS THEY ARE RUINING HER FUTURE BY THE WAY THEY TEACH AND THE BOOKS THEY PRESCRIBE TO. They say they choose NCERT but the publishers they subscribe to are the ones whom you wouldn't want to subscribe to- for free. Look at the mistakes in the printing everywhere...all the books...talk to me and I will show you more.

Please feel free to ask for specifics if you want to know more!! THINK BEFORE YOU SHORTLIST THIS SCHOOL FOR YOUR DEAR CHILD!!

Thanks!