Academics:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

CBSE

So bad
Dec 16, 2016 11:27 AM 25150 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

I desired to proportion my horrendous and demanding enjoy with the predominant, P S Khot, of latest Horizon Gurukul college in Bangalore. My son is in the first grade and is going for after-faculty football training. He gets picked up at 3:30 to NHVM daycare(it's miles in every other campus) and at 4:30 on soccer days. Remaining Monday(4th Aug 2014), the football class become now not conducted but daycare or dad and mom had been not informed. My son went to the ground, started crying and ran returned to the reception vicinity in which he luckily determined the daycare kids(who were simply leaving) and went with them. I referred to as the school round 2:45pm on Tuesday and spoke to a female referred to as Netravathi. She wasn’t certain if lessons might be performed that day either. To my surprise, she instructed me that ’what’s the large deal if he doesn’t get picked at three:30? He can wait at the grounds and be picked up at four:30! Imagine a toddler who is not even 6 years vintage being clueless on what wishes to be done. That is a potential protection problem, especially after the latest Vibgyor case in Bangalore. Last afternoon I had the ’suitable good fortune’ to talk to the essential. I advised him what happened(he wasn’t even aware that the instructions were not carried out), but he stored on interrupting me and did not allow me finish. He was very skillfully adding words to twist the story in his want. It was so evident that he did now not need to confess any lapse by way of the faculty. He endured to raise his voice and accused me of being an irresponsible discern and a liar. He additionally stated that I didn’t understand how to speak to the essential, whereas he become the one who became raising his voice and speaking disrespectfully. He instructed me that if I have safety worries, then I should visit the police. He then threatened me with the aid of saying that he'll speak with the chairman about expelling my child from the college. I was honestly shaken via all this and informed him that this isn't always how he speaks to a lady, especially a pregnant one(i am 6 months pregnant btw). I walked away as I didn’t want to be insulted further. I calmed myself down after which went again in five minutes to speak to him once more however they did not permit me communicate with him. He become eager about making an Independence Day video for the faculty, which he idea become better precedence than paying attention to a determine’s situation about security. Paradoxically, the Vice primary advised me that this pressure wasn’t proper for my being pregnant. I instructed her firmly that i've concerns about the security(which reasons pressure!) and feature come to talk to the predominant and he wasn’t even being attentive to me. This has been this sort of stressful enjoy for me that I wanted to percentage it with anyone. I am nevertheless shocked at how a main, who's of my father’s age, ought to behave like this. I ponder how he might react if the identical factor took place to his grandson.

Write a Review on New Horizon Gurukul - Bangalore