Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

CBSE

A Sub-standard money minded School.
Mar 03, 2013 11:10 PM 30825 Views

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

Parent's beware!...  I'm submitting my review comments just to save the fellow parents like me.  I've put both my kids in New Horizon Gurukul considering the reputation of New Horizon Public School and now I'm planng to put them in some good school just because of the school's substandard nature.  Just because New Horizon Public School is of ICSC stream, I've put my kids in Gurukul to follow the CBSC stream. The teachers are not that good, and they are not kind enough with the students which is a great disappointment for me after paying so much. They are showing some sort of partiality between the students. . I've observed that the standard is much lower than many other schools in the surrounding area. They are very much interested only in show-offs and not on the actual stuffs.

One more thing! they are very much concentrated on spreading Krishna awareness, which is not at all good. My kids are under the impression that Krishna is the Supreme Lord and is the one and only God available, he is the only person to be worshiped and there is no other God. This is a wrong way of cultivating the culture/religious believes within the students, which they should concentrate on. Why is that they are very much concentrated only on Krishna? Why can't they teach the students about all the Gods instead of Krishna alone. The managements main concentration was opening the auditorium and the construction of the play ground this year and not on improving the student's learning abilities. Last two years, they were doing better atleast my kids learnt some slokhas.

But this year, even that is also not there. There is no Meditation and Yoga clases getting conducted this year. They should have something like Moral science where they should teach discipline to the students. Further, they are increasing the fees every year. Though the news about the capitation fees is very well known for Gurukul, atleast they should not increase the yearly tution fees to over 15% every year. But are we getting the quality education for the amount being spent. Seriously No....

Even the conditions of the buses which these kids are travelling are not good and safe. The bus which comes to our route, leakes the petrol at our entrace and go. The Glass windows are broken. The other windows are very loose and thereby, during winter season, the kids who are travelling in the bus are facing touch situations. Many a times, we have complaint to the transport manager, but it was all in a vain. No actions taken yet. And now we are in the end of this academic year. We dont know, how the bus condition will be in the next year. Considering all the above, with the kind of expectations, this school is not that worth for the amount we spend towards, the tution fees and capitation fees.

Neither the Principal, nor the management, doesn't bother anything about the students, the parents, the education etc, . and their main motive is to make money with people like us. So better think twice or thrice, before you select this school as an option for your children.

New Horizon Gurukul - Bangalore