RANCHI India
Netmeds.com never aspect medicine from Netmeds
Feb 26, 2016 08:25 AM 6099 Views

My dear Mouthshut viewers I am samrat and today I am going to review Netmeds.com.i want some medicines which is not available in the market that time so I searched on internet and found netmed.com, after registering I have to add medicines which I want to order after that you have to upload prescription of doctor to receive the medicines.i uploaded the prescription and after 2 days I got a mail handwritinf mismatch .i was shocked how is this possible.i need that medicine in urgent basis and they are saying handwriting mismatch.this is ridiculaous, a person is in real need of medicine and you are saying handwriting mismatch.i also order that medicine on medidart.com they also sent me a mail not in stock after 4 days of placing the order.which type of service they are providing.i never recommend these websites to anyone.try in local market for your medicines but never faith on these websites.they will interrupt your treatment due to non availablity of medicine.

Netmeds.com