Internet Speed:

LOW UPTIME and LOW BANDWIDTH
Nov 14, 2007 12:46 PM 1496 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Do Not Host with them.I already hosted a domain with them.  I am struggling so many problems with their servers.I frequently generate queries through help desk...But didn't solve the problem yet...!!!!

They offering unlimited bandwidth but this is a false one....Net4india offering low bandwidth this was I knew from my domain.  when the peoples visit my site...the site shows only "this page cannot be displayed" page.  for test purpose I used a free hosting server and point my name servers on it.. That time I surpriced my site is accessed easly .  and no error.  A free hosting site is better than net4 india.

I am also hosting a number of domains with other hosting providers.  But I didn't feel yet, which one of them is too bad.  I dont want to criticise a company.  But their aptitude towards a client leads me to write this coment.

Now I am hating this company at all.  There are so much other companies which any one can host affordable cost and easy accessable.

_ _ _ _ _ __ _   _ _ _  _  _  _ _ _ _  _ _ _   _ __ __ ___ _  __ __ _  __ ___ __ _ __ ____ __  _ __

Now I have a better plan to "MOVE" from them.

_ _ _ _ __ __ __ __ __  _ __ _ _ _ _ _  _ _  _ _ __ __ __ _ __  __ ____ ___ __  _

BEWARE........