Internet Speed:

Jan 13, 2019 11:53 AM 807 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

My issue:-

I am your company partner account - URN no. 890266 and I am facing issue regarding the SITE BUILDER.

I have bought a Easy site package for one of my client and when I go to NET4.com -SERVICES - EASY SITE - okedialifesciences.com - LAUNCH Then it suppose to open a template so that I can make the site but the is coming like FORBIDDEN and I am not able to my client webiste from long 10 days and he is shouting like anthing.

I have raised 3 times complaint and all the times my compalaint without solving and all the resolution given like - its resolved.

This is the main issue why other company grow like anything and the OLD company(net4) could not do anything.

Actually you suppose to close you entire business when you do not provide any service.

YOU PLEASE CLOSE YOUR BUSINESS. I have taken your member because yoiu provide in less price and nothing else. NET 4 is use less company.

Net4India