Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Net4India - Indian Internet Pirates
Dec 23, 2008 10:18 AM 2219 Views
(Updated Dec 23, 2008 10:31 AM)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

You people might have heard about Somali Pirates on the African Coast. Well we have Pirates from Net4India on our Indian webspace! One of the pathetic service I have really come across. They have tested my patience. They just don't seem to agree to their bad service. They have declared a profit of 4 Crores in the third quarter! Well, I am one of the bakra who had invested in that 4 crore :(. Last month I had purchased a domain name and webspace. I had taken a windows hosting package and I am repenting till today for the mistake. Every once in 2 days, their ftp service gets screwed up. I get this error "Error loading directory... disconnected". I thought the problem was on my ftp and started to spend sleepless nights trying to rectify. Then when I put up a complaint, the problem was identified on their servers and was rectified.

As I was building a commercial site, I have to frequently access the ftp to load my prepared pages. The same ftp problem started to creep every alternative day. Each time I create a issue ticket, they close it without even contacting me! Also I have to wait atleast 24 hours for the problem to be rectified. Till today I have created 20 issue tickets in just 40 days!!. Today I at the extent of abusing those customer care people and they behave as if they are not aware of the problem. They are not willing to refund the money for the loss and they are asking me to approach the Delhi court for any disputes! When I am located in the southern states then how can I go to Delhi and think of the cost! They are directly showing the Go S Yourself attitude.

I was really surprised to see the negative remarks from each member regarding Net4India on MS and I have decided to join the band wagon to hurt them more and save people from their misdeeds. My sincere advice, pls avoid Net4India at any cost!

Net4India