Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Net4India - Hosting services
Oct 16, 2017 07:59 PM 3261 Views
(Updated Oct 16, 2017 08:01 PM)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Net4India - This is the worst Web hosting company, which I have used in my 20 years of web development exposure

The service of Net4India was recommended to me by a friend, who got a PROMO code of 10% in his next purchase. And, I have used their hosting and email services for three years.

This is my review of their services:

Websites hoisting - Websites going offline quite often(Good thing. no service tickets required, and they come back online in one or two days of waiting)

Emails service - There is a delay of at least one hour in sending and receiving of emails. This delay can extend up-to one day or even more

Online purchase through net4india portal: Worst! You will need to create, customer care tickets to get things activated, after you purchase. At least two follow up calls with support may be required from your end, to make sure that they do not forget it.

Customer care - They don't care for anyone. Totally unprofessional!

Net4India