Company illegally transferred account to others
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Oct 24, 2019 10:57 AM 2307 Views
(Updated Oct 24, 2019 10:53 AM)

Nestaway Cares

Nestaway is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I shifted to a NestAway apartment via flat and flatmates Bangalore group, at the time of leaving, NestAway transferred the account to other flatmates which was in name of my roommate who also vacated place at the same time and they confirmed that we ll get our deposit back but now they are not taking responsibility to return the amount. The area manager made this fraud with other flatmates. No one is taking a step from NestAway and now mine and my roommate’s deposit is stuck. Worst service and management. Area manager or anyone from NestAway management is not calling to solve the matter.

It’s been almost 2 months.

Will never recommend NestAway to anyone ever. Even heard same from other friends as well.

Brand Response

Hi there, we want to have this matter looked into. Could you please share your ticket details with us so that we can connect?

By: Nestaway_care | Oct 24, 2019  02:53 PM Comments (0)

See full communications