Experience Hell
Brand Response
Brand has acknowledged the consumer grievance and initiated readdress.
Nov 14, 2019 10:43 PM 1550 Views (via Android App)

Nestaway Cares

Nestaway is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I had worst experience of my life in nestaway.

They promise you initially with all amenitities and wonderful on time delivery but in reality HELL LIKE EXPERIENCE,

Unprofessional area manager kirti vardhan shukla after booking of flat, started avoiding my calls not replying to calls and then on moving date gave the keys to security guard and left for "team meeting".On the property no electricity was there because previous tenants didn't pay the bill.Kirti vardhan shukla was asking me to pay the previous bill, He didn't tell me about the checklist as well which is expected to accept by me while moving in, electricity was not there when I moved in bedsheets was not there, Cleaning was pathetic and unfinished do which you people actually pay your hard earned money.

Attaching pictures with this as I moved in today, I have videos, pictures and call recording of area manager who was unprofessional and rowdy,

It looks like a haunted house with broken balcony gates, unclean WC, no lightbulbs and so much more,

Please don't go for this, if your are searching flats in Noida better go with the normal brokers

Brand Response

Hi there, we want to have this matter looked into. Could you please share your ticket details with us so that we can connect?

By: Nestaway_care | Nov 15, 2019  08:45 AM Comments (2)

See full communications