Nestaway Pathetic Experience
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Oct 23, 2019 12:03 PM 3309 Views
(Updated Dec 10, 2019 02:54 PM)

Nestaway Cares

Nestaway is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I booked a flat via nestaway and they promised me of resolving all the issues before the move-in date and told me to do the complete payment.

2 days prior to my move-in I tried to do a followup but nobody(Property Manager & his supervisor) picked up my call, I tried multiple times. Finally, I connected to the customer support and they promised me multiple times that the property manager will call me and will handle the keys as I reach there, but the sad part is none of them called me.

After doing multiple follow-ups with the customer support they somehow arranged the key for the flat.

It was from morning to evening following up with them, my move-in time was morning 11AM. I was really frustrated because I was waiting with the movers & packers people.

when I finally received the keys, nothing was done not even the cleaning of the flat.

Plumbing issues were fully left. I called up Customer Care and they raised the ticket but no action is still taken.

To summarise Nestaway is not worth considering. I also see a lot of complaints against nestaway.

Please share and make other people aware of not considering nestaway.

Brand Response

Hi Shreyas, we want to have this matter looked into. Could you please share your ticket details with us so that we can connect?

By: Nestaway_care | Oct 23, 2019  12:45 PM Comments 3