G-1, P.G. Square, Near Tube Company, Old Padra Road, Tandalja, Vadodara 390020, GJ

+91-265-6583444

A10 Shree Hari Bunglows, Sun Pharma Road, Vadodara, 390012 India
My experience
Aug 07, 2017 12:19 AM 871 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 09, 2017 11:12 PM)

Hey guys,

Once I visited neopolitan and my experience was rather nice.The restuarent was well kept and air conditioning was also amazing. There was cleanliness all around. Ketchup, salt, chilly flakes and oregano was also arranged on table.

I ordered the unlimited meal which costs you around 200 rs ( without tax) . It gave me unlimited pizza, garlic bread and coke.

There were various types of staters like pasta, noodles etc were kept. It tasted very nice. You can just pick up your plate and help yourself with the salads.

Next came pizza and garlic bread. Garlic bread had chesse and corn on it and it was very delicious. Then you are also served coke.

Then there were 3 types of pizzas namely Margherita, Veg pizza and thin crust pizza ( The restaurant is pure veg) . Acoording to me veg pizza was the best among these three variety of pizza.

Hot brownie with cold vanilla in a bowl as dessert. It tastes so auewsome when tasted together. I was very happy and contented from my side.

Thankyou for investing your valuable time reading my review and please comment and follow me.

Write a Review on Neopolitan Pizza - Tandalja - Vadodara