1st Floor, Jupiter Atrium Complex, Besides Rivera Wave, Mota Mova Street, Kalawad Road, Rajkot 360007, GJ

+91-9574000418

OUR RESTAURANT
Feb 08, 2018 03:04 PM 1241 Views

I am live in rajkot city so I am aware with all the restaurant of rajkot. when first time I am going to celebrate my birthday me and my family choose neopolitan pizza and goes at night. I am remember my birthday because of this restaurant it was amazing experience to celebrate birthday in this restaurant. we are goes for take a dinner and in dinner we are ordered my favorite item and it was pizza. the food are really very fresh in this one restaurant I am saying this because of my amazing experience. in rajkot city lots of restaurant are there but is different from else and it is a italian restaurant. and the one thing that touch our heart is the behavior of the waiter and service of this restaurant. it is very famous restaurant when I am celebrating my birthday at that time lots of customer are there for taking a lunch they all are also enjoy my birthday and wish me. payment system of this restaurant is very quickly and really nice all types of online service are there. and we are shocked after the listening of our bill because it is not expected it is to low as per our expected bill. so enjoy at neopolitan pizza.

Neopolitan Pizza - Kalawad Road - Rajkot