1st Floor, Jupiter Atrium Complex, Besides Rivera Wave, Mota Mova Street, Kalawad Road, Rajkot 360007, GJ

+91-9574000418

Jamnagar India
Neopolitan Pizza - Kalawad Road - Rajkot !!
Dec 09, 2017 11:23 PM 1736 Views

I went here for the taking dinner over here with my family on yesterday and I want to tell you some problem that faced by me:

1)The first thing I want to share is about the staff attitude was rude, when I order the Garlic Cheese Pizza with olive toppings, the waiter told me that olive was not available to order the onion and Shimla Mirch was available they say very rudely that thing I don't like.

2) The price of the food item were too much high and the quality were not good at because when compare the Price with the Dominos the price were same but the quality was awesome at Dominos and they present their food was also very good.

3) The restaurant was not proper hygiene and the parking is not available near there and the location of the restaurant was in the middle of the city so, due to heavy traffic, the noise of that traffic comes the proper feeling of the eating our meal has not come.

So, Rather than this, you should go for the Dominos they were efficient and effective in taste wise .

Neopolitan Pizza - Kalawad Road - Rajkot