Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hyderabad India
Neheru Zoological park best place in Hyderabad.
Jan 19, 2017 08:55 PM 5580 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hi friends Neheru Zoological Park one of the best Tourist place in India. This Park have in Hyderabad, Bahadur pura, Telangana.In this park inside and out side very good security system and at the main gate also. Vehiacle parking facility also very good with big place.In the park many animals, many types of birds, many types of snakes, and many type of trees available . In side of park many types of vahicle available for travel and visit to animal and all place in park like cycle, chargeable trally, small van , Park train etc. And specially in side of park drinking water , lunch , sitting place available many pkace. Many peoples are came to in this park not only from Hyderabad but comming from all india and out of India also. This is my personal experience why because I am going many times to there. I am last sun day also going to this park tith my all ftiends. And we are done very enjoy. We are going to park from 10: 30am to 5: 00pm very long time enjoyed there .So friends you are also go to Neheru Zoological Park and enjoy yourself. Thank you my dear all friends.

Nehru Zoological Park