Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

With the present scenario of Bollywood movies and recent releases after Ghayal Once Again I visit Movie time for watching Neerja which is a movie based on true story and events which is recreate with the help of Sonam Kapoor lead actress of the movie in review and other cast of the movie with the efforts of the director of the movie. I watch movie to know exactly what happened in past with Neerja.

Neerja means Pure or Lotus Blossom and I found movie exactly what the name meaning Lotus Blossom because with the beginning of the movie till the end climax of the movie it makes the environment of the movie time blossom and expand like Lotus. Each and every viewer of the movie including me not leave the cinema hall of the movie time even in the intermission.

I do not disclose plot or give any hint of the movie because each and every moment of the movie is must see watchable and I did not want to finish value of the movie by converting into words. I write this review with the aim to encourage and inspire the readers who did not see the movie till now, Humble request to the readers go to the nearest single screen cinema or multiplex and watch as soon as possible because It is a must watch, collectable movie based on the true history and it is very important to know about history.

Neerja