Near Golden Temple, Town Hall, Amritsar 143001, PB

+91-183-2532757

New Delhi India
WHERE TASTE AND SERVICE GO TOGETHER- " NEELAM'S "
Jun 21, 2017 11:13 PM 691 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jun 21, 2017 11:18 PM)

Last Month We Had Planned To Go To Amritsar With Hole Family And We Had Planned To Stayed There For 4 Days And We Reached There On 27 May After Reaching There We Stayed At Amritsar Four Days And We Had Tried Almost Every Famous Restaurant There And NEELAM'S Restaurants Is One Of Them It Is Closest To My Hotel And It Is Situated In Middle Market Of TOWN HALL AMRITSAR Near JALLIANWALA BAGH Till The Time We Stayed There I Went To NEELAM'S 3 Times.

~ NEELAM'S Is Average In Area Neither Too Big Nor Too Small The Ambience Of NEELAM'S Is Good There Is Proper Wooden Finishing All Around From Outside To Inside With Designing Wooden Walls Antique Portraits And Modern Low Ambient Lights Which Make Its Ambience Great And Its Fun Too Enjoy Food Under Low Ambient Lighting There Are Lots Of Space Inside With Same 6 People Of Sitting At One Table, NEELAM'S RESTAURANTS Is Properly Air Conditioned There Are More Than 4 To 5 Centralized Air Conditioned Inside.

~ I Experience The Same Service Everytime After We Went Inside The Staff Had Shown Us Table And Served Cold Water On Table And Served 2 To 3 MENUS On Table We Had Explored The MENU There Are Varieties Of Dishes In The MENU LIKE CHINESE, SOUTH INDIAN CUISINE, PUNJABI, AMRITSARI SPECIAL, DESERT, DRINKS, SNACKS ETC After Few Minutes The Waiter Came Again To Took Order We Had Order 2 PANEER DOSA, 1 MASALA DOSA, PANEER NOODLES, COMBO OF MANCHURIAN, COLD COFFEE All The Dishes Are There In The Menu And At Right Minimal Price And After Placing The Order After 15 To 20 Minutes They Firstly Served UTENSILS, TISSUE, SPICES On Table After That They Had Started Serving Our Food On Table One By One.

~ The Food Was Good In Taste All The Ingredients Was In Right Proportion And Was Properly Cooked And Delicious Even The Presentation Of The Food Was Innovative And Maked The Food More Yummy, On Our Every Visit We Had OrdereD Almost Similar Food In Quantity And Our Bill Was In Between 650 To 800 Rs For Four People. The Customer Service Of NEELAM'S RESTAURANTS Is Excellent The Staff Pays Respect Always To The Customers Behave With Us Nicely And Took Care Of Our Needs And Asked Them Timely If We Need Any Other Thing Or Not And We Are Totally Satisfied With Their Attentive And Dedicated Staff.

I Will Recommend Everyone That Whenever You Visit AMRITSAR Must Visit The NEELAM'S As The Owner Was Very Kind As I Still Remember That During Our Stay In Amritsar We Got Late For Having Our Dinner One Day Due To Which All Restaurants Are Got Closed In That Area And Even After Closing Time He Order The Staff To Took Our Order I Always Gets A Pleasure Whenever I Visit There Thats Why We Had Enjoyed The Food 3 Times There And There Dedicated Staff Had Made Gives Us An Pleasure Of Enjoying Delicious Food And Excellent Service Everytime.

Neelam's - Town Hall - Amritsar