Ticket Prices:

Rude & Drunk Theater Staff in Bangalore
Jul 07, 2012 12:40 PM 5945 Views

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

I had been to Navarang last Sunday along with my Son and Nephew for 10 PM Show. Had booked tickets through bookmyshow.com. When I reached the theatre I was asked for a print out I informed that I had a email from bookmyshow. The staff there was DRUNK and started threatening and telling that he will not allow us unless we get a print out. it was Sunday and 10 PM so I requested that it will not be possible but other staff also joined and said they will not let us in.

I was determined to teach them a lesson and went searching for a Internet parlour and after 10 minutes was able to get a print out. I then asked for the tickets and 3D glasses again the staff which was DRUNK and RUDE started delaying and we had a very tough time getting the tickets. They also pointed out that No of tickets was not printed for which I told them there was a receipt for Rs. 420. After some time tickets and 3D glasses were provided.

I would not recommend this dirty theatre to any one. Seats are bad and whole of the show the doors were opened and since the theatre is on the main road we were not able to hear the audio tract.I hope the Management wakes up and teaches their staff to be HUMBLE and make sure that they are not in duty in a DRUNKEN state.

I also hope Bookmyshow web site removes this theatre and stop promoting them as it will also give them a very Bad name.

Satish.