Results:

Beg bug destroyer- NAVIGATOR- best of best
Jun 12, 2015 08:39 AM 39966 Views
(Updated Jun 12, 2015 02:13 PM)

Results:

I had bed bugs infested in my home. Called gorej hicare pest control. He is a fraud. He ch  arged rs4000. It couldn't kill a single bed bug. They turned my home upside down in name of beg bug treatment. When I called them to tell that I found beg bugs after the treatment, they gave around 10 other phone numbers to contact, nobody answer the call, I finally gave up.

I was worried becoz I had 2 day old baby in my home with rashes all over, then I finally found navigator.Called mr Bhanuprakash and he explained clearly abt bed bugs and also gave 100% guarantee. The treatment procedure was very simple. His team was very professional.

It wAs not compulsory to take  2 treatments. All the bugs were gone at the 1st treatment itself. I referred my relative to take navigator service for their bed bugs, they were also very satisfied.

It's been a year now and I am free from beg bug.Thanks to navigator, they are the best for bed bug, call them, and the bed bugs are gone from ur life.Thanks navigator

Navigator Pest Control Services Pvt. Ltd.