Results:

Bangalore, India India
Horrible attitude towards customers.
Apr 02, 2019 06:21 PM 803 Views

Results:

Horrible attitude towards customers. After the first service, there was no invoice sent and it was told that the invoice would be given with the second service. Isn’t this unethical in the first place? But I did cooperate as I had taken their service earlier 2 years back and I was satisfied. When the second service was due, then I just requested for a a slot change if possible. And the main person in charge spoke really rudely to me in this regards and then gave orders to cancel all the services for me. We were waiting for this service since a week as we had to do house shifting, and now suddenly the services are cancelled . Is this the attitude of a company which is rated so good to behave with customers? Only because a rating of 4.9 is given, you all have got all rights to behave the way you want with customers? You should always remember that, we are the same customers who give you good ratings, and this is not the way you treat customers. The person also tells me- "Do whatever is possible from your end".Really? There was nothing below 1 star, and hence had to give this rating.You might have excellent technology to eradicate pests, but pathetic customer spokesperson. Please remove the person with the mobile number - 9900028829(Might be he heads the Navigator Pest Control, If yes, then nothing can be done)

Navigator Pest Control Services Pvt. Ltd.