Results:

Complete Bedbug Solution - Real Professionals
Dec 16, 2016 09:50 PM 5313 Views

Results:

Very effective treatment for Bed bugs. They really done the excellent Bed bug service job. I felt these guys are polite and trust worth. They explained about the service job procedures well none of the other companies done that, other are only focusing on charges. Advantage of getting these guys treatment are so much because we need not to wash or rearrange items in our home after the treatment. Previously I took service with 7 different pest control companies, they spoiled our home by spraying every where. but no control on bugs but Navigator sprayed differently only at the infested areas and gave us one year guarantee certificate, these guys are real professionals and from past 8 months I din`t find one single bedbugs in my home and there systematic service procedures are really appreciable and these guys are so trustful and I highly recommend this company. Ours is a 3BHK flat we took 2 round of services they charged Rs. 3500/- for each services. Totally it was Rs. 7000/-. They gave ONE YEAR Guarantee in the form of Certificate with One Year Contract Agreement. Thanks Navigator.

Navigator Pest Control Services Pvt. Ltd.