Parking:

Trustworthy Shop For Computers & TheirPeripherals
Sep 18, 2015 09:33 PM 1209 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

One year back, I  brought my Dell Computer from this shop. I brought it after analyzing and comparing the prices of a same computer model from other shops of the market.

The shop is small in size, not much highlighted with lights or any special promotional ads but their reliable services and honesty is making them grow in the market.

I was not much familiar about the specifications and technicalities of the computer. They just asked me the budget and suggested me the best products of reliable companies.

Altough I got Dell computer of three years warranty from the manufacturer, i.e, Dell, but whenever I face any issue, they help me over phone.

At the time of assembling the different parts, they send their technician to us. The graphic card I got from them damaged during installation, without charging it from me, they themselves came up with the new graphic card on the next day and replaced it for me.I am also impressed with the way their staff members speak and deal with the customers.I would also appreciate the fair prices of the shop on this review.

Navadha Computers - Delhi