Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

On of the seven tals is naukuchiatal.
Nov 18, 2005 06:00 PM 7538 Views
(Updated Nov 18, 2005 06:00 PM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

My trip was in 1997-8 and it was in the fall . I found that on eof the lesser visited tals is nakuchiatal. If you are looking for a peaceful walk around a lake, this is the place to be. There are places to relax and enjoy the beautiful mountains. I am not aware of changes since then but 8 years back it was quite virginal . The absence of a market likee in nainital makes it dull for the average tourist but I would recommend at least one afternoon just to look at nature from close. In nainital its like you are part of a commercial design.

I would like to stay here for a few days if proper hotels are available.

I would recommend this trip for anyone who likes to admire the simple beauty of the mountains, likes to spend some time reflecting on life, ohyes, its a nice place away from public if you are the romancing types. I guess you can be really cosy together.

Naukuchiatal