Room Quality:

Experience in Nature Craft Homestay
May 04, 2011 09:22 PM 3761 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I and my family (wife and daughter) thoroughly enjoyed the stay. And Chikmagalur is one nice place to visit. The host Ansar and his family are friendly, courteous and very dedicated.

You'd wish you had a house like theirs in the midst of nature. The rooms are good & neat with clean bathrooms. This is a nice place to relax during your weekend or for your trekking adventures. This was my first home stay and it was a wonderful experience.

I'm looking forward for another longer holiday there with a big gang. Unlike a hotel, Ansar will personally help you with any problems you have and guide you during your stay to make your holiday the way you wanted.

If one is looking for a place to relax, with plenty of greenery and serenity around, I would highly recommend this place. Food is a definite bonus, with very good options for vegetarians as well as non-vegetarians.

The highlight of the stay got to be the dishes served by the Zahoor family. The biryani is probably the best I had ever had. Be it biryani, the baghra baingan,

The plain and simple dal... everything tested absolutely superb. I discussed a lot with Ansar about the coffee and pepper plantations in his estate, and he explained me everything with patience. His dog is very friendly and my daughter/wife enjoyed its presence.

Moreover, you can get good guide map and details from Ansar about Chikmagalur. I think, he is planning to have Jeep services to guests to Hebbe falls and that will be very useful.

Nature Craft Homestay - Chikmagalur