CROOKS AT NATURALS EXPRESS AVENUE CHENNAI
Dec 17, 2015 11:36 PM 36438 Views

I Am a regular customer of Naturals at St. Thomas Mount "Chennai", I always used to wonder why the pricing was different between the one near my place and one at EXPRESS AVENUE CHENNAI.

I went to Naturals at Express Avenue for shaving and the guy who did it informed the one at billing section to charge 200rs shave, Was wondering whether the prices went up cause its been a while since I opted for shave and when I got the bill It was mentioned as "Upper Lip" when I asked the guy why is it given so he said that there were software issues etc.

I guess these morons at Express Avenue are up to no good and charge you for service you never did.

I DID NORMAL SHAVE AND THEY BILLED ME FOR UPPER LIP. WTF WHY WOULD A GUY DO UPPER LIP. HOES!

PLEASE AVOID GOING TO NATURALS AT EXPRESS AVENUE. THE ATTITUDE OF STAFF IS POOR AND THEY CHARGE YOU EXTRA AND GIVE SOME LAME EXCUSES.

I have attached the bill as proof.  I hope its brand name goes down and they close the naturals at EA.

Naturals Unisex Salon And Spa - Nungambakkam - Chennai