Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Sirsa Haryana India
National Zoological Park New Delhi
May 24, 2018 10:42 AM 1784 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Dear friends!

Last month, I visited Delhi beacuse I visit there to attempt my competitive exam. In Delhi I visit their in the National Zoological Park it is the Asia 's biggest Zoo. I enjoy

full of this Zoological Park. It is my one of best and first experience in the Zoo. I am very happy to going this place. All things are first class and good service by government to handle the tourist attractions.

1. Accessibility

2. Local Sightseeing

3. Hotel , Accommodation

4. Safety.

All these for services are nice and balanced.

At 11: 00 AM with my brother, we reached in the Zoo there is front seen is awesome. Water spot , water birds, and dears , first of all we seen. This seen is very amazing and wonderful. Zoo is spread in a big aera and we spent approximately 5 hours to watch all the animals in the Zoo. We are very happy and lucky to see this wonderful animals. One of best exotic moment are we see, Tiger, Eelephent, Ziraf, monkey and peacocks and with many varieties of snakes are wonderful and mind blowing, amazing.

At 4 PM in the evening we come back from Zoo. We are click many pictures from this Zoo and I attach this picture in last of this review. We are not forget this memorable moments in the life.

Thanks.