Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I have visited National zoological Park when I went tour of Delhi with my family.This place is really good because there are many kind of animal that I can have seen.The surrounding are very clean.I want to visit again this place.

There are many natural diversities like Black Buck, different type of Birds and Reptiles and Plants.It is very good place for family picnic as there are large spaces to seat and enjoy as well as getting knowledge.The zoo remains closed every Friday and and National Holiday.They are give the facilities like Parking Area.The zoo guide map is available at the ticket window of payment.

The timing of the zoo is 9.00 A.M to 4.00 P.M.This is the place where I saw African Lion, Cape Buffalo, Elephant and nice Crocodile.The fees of this zoo was very reasonable.The hotels were also found near this place.The real problem is with kids as the food is not allowed inside.

I suggested that if you are animal lover then it is the best place for visit.The place is good to visit if you are keen to educate your children about the animal kingdom.I liked the clear vision of animal which satisfied my curiosity.

National Zoological Park - Delhi