Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

New Delhi, India India
Zoo named only but reality differs
Sep 01, 2016 12:51 AM 2198 Views

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

The national zoological park is sight of place where they having many types of animals are living there but few days before I visited a zoo here only on deer having any next chamber so I am bored.

This is by far the best zoological park I have visited in India ever. I expected the place to be stinky and filthy due to the animals and their food but I was most surprised to find the place full of greenery, good crowd and vast expanse of land in which the animals enjoy their freedom and flourish. There are transport options for elderly and kids, parking, food kioks and absolute cleanliness. Moreover, you will find most of the animal species you would dream of seeing.

The place where you can go with your family to enjoy the wildlife. The area is good, surrounded by lush green plantation and even the cafeteria is a good place to have a nice meal. Inside the park the beverages and ice-cream facilities soothes the throat. The place to enjoy the pleasant weather along with your friends. Everything is so good about this place that you will be enthralled at the end of the day.

National Zoological Park - Delhi