Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hello guys, this is Om .Today I visited this zoological park with my family members.Let me tell you straight this place isn't for you, A little boring, if you are tech freak

The only thing that attract visitors is the, one horned rhino and the Indian elephant . that its.

furthermore the Asiatic lion, White tiger, Bengal tiger are no good, you just have to wait atleast for 30-40 min just to see a movement of them. they were like dead.

Rest  animals were too far from the sight seeing point, and you don't want to see a mere view of animals when the sun is at the top of your head.

The next point is  regarding the birds viewing, the placement for birds compartment is very wrongly placed  even after this  almost 70% of birds were hidden it their so call nest.

seriously very disappointed .

The next thing I noticed was crocodile, real bore as you can see picture. no view quality.

security was normal no high-tech equipment. Normal norms for accessibility.

The cafeteria inside the park was not up-to the mark, Like we expect them to be, yes tidiness was there.But the hotels outsides were real bad as the food quality was average, the place were they were serving the food was untidy .

In the end, I would not recommend this park for you.Since you will be soon bored, uneasy feeling

National Zoological Park - Delhi