Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hi everyone, I would like to explain my school days amazing entertainment of National Zoological Park or Delhi-Zoo. It is located beside purana qila, Delhi. Guys, Zoo of Delhi reminds my memories of my childhood. Once, I visited with my parent at National Zoological Park-Delhi and I remember there one incidence. While we were watching crocodile, suddenly a mongoose approached near my leg and we were afraid and instant one Zoo's employee struck a stick and killed the mongoose. Anyway, National Zoological Park-Delhi is wonderful and like natural forest for animals, insects and birds. There, Zoo's administration protects and manage natural environment to rare animals, fishes, birds and other creatures. Zoo's employees arrange facilities of cars, vans for kids, ladies or old aged persons and there on every track, sitting and drinking water facility is available. There, every tracking path instruction board and Zoo's map was displayed. Guys, National Zoological Park is good entertaining and picnic place for students, families and other persons.

National Zoological Park - Delhi