Handy:

National

Wow:!!! Food is Ready
Sep 19, 2001 10:41 AM 12870 Views

Handy:

National rice Cookers are manufactured in collaboration with Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd., Japan. Seeing the banner of Indo Matsushita Appliances and their website url, I first decided to get more info on the product at national-india.com.

I then decided to see their demos and then bought the product. Well my experience with the product is a very pleasant one.

My life became easy as after adding water to rice and switching on the rice cooker, I could just forget about it. It automatically switched off after the rice was cooked and switched on to the warming mode where in it keeps my food hot. I soon realised that I can make other delicious dishes on this and I got the recipes from national-india.com It is not only a cooker but a steamer as well.

Listing out the uniqueness of national rice cooker over ordinary pressure cookers:

Completely Automatic function ensures that no supervision of the Cooking process is required.

The cooker in addition to cooking keeps food warm for up to 4 hours.

Thermostat to ensure Precision control. No more burnt food.

A variety of dishes can be cooked.

Electrical & Thermal insulation ensures that there are no shocks or excessive heat on the Body

Absence of Pressure Cooking ensures that no excessive Pressure develops, so there is no fear of Bursting.

Absence of Gaskets ensures trouble free maintenance.

Even a Novice can cook without expert guidance.

Minimal Electric Power Consumption.

National Pressure Cooker