Medical Care:

+91-11-40036711

Demons in disguise of Doctors
Jul 26, 2009 09:19 PM 7757 Views

Medical Care:

Doctor Vinod Sharma, who is HOD of cardiology department, vice CEO of the Hospital, told my wife she was on verge of death as a left artries were lock, after she underwent with ECG & stress echo test(TMT).

He further insisted that she should get admitted in NHI for Angiography, other wise she would have cardiac arrest. After so much of mental pain and tormention I deposited a huge stack of money and got my wife admitted.

The very next day the BP, ECG reports as well as the Angiography showed that my wife's heart was in perfect condition. After questioning the duty doctors as to why Mr. Vinod Sharma had given us so much of mental stress, their answers were NILL.

They further admitted that the Stress Echo machine was faulty and that was the reason for our mental stress. To my further dismay the doctor didnt have the courtesy to give a routine check to my wife who was lying in miserable pain. When he came for a round the next day he had no answer as to why my wife was having high BP, why the ECG report showed variations in the heart, upon being questioned by me, the answer was rude. That probably it was a Gas related problem

Such a senior most cardiologist till date has not given us a specific answer, as to why the chest pain, high BP, variations in the heart, sinking sensations occured, instead my wife was given Harmonal tablets even though which was not refered by her gyne, as all the report showed she was in perfect order.

Doctors are supposed to be second to GOD, not Demons. This is commercialization, minting of money, playing with the patients and their relatives emotional feelings.

Would you like to go in for this mental torture, which I have suffered. Stay Away and beware from such kind of doctors who donot value Human Life and Sentiments.

National Heart Institute - Delhi