Medical Care:

+91-11-40036711

Genuine Hospital
Mar 14, 2017 09:51 PM 7130 Views

Medical Care:

My cousin my suffering from an illness and was being treated in a hospital, where he could not find relief after that I took him to National heart institute. It was 10 pm in the night when I had to take him in emergency, where Dr. A. P. Arora was present at that time, I can say it was our good luck that he was there, they took my cousin to the emergency room, where check him, our previous hospital was not able to find out the problem, my cousin was, taking, after checking Dr. Arora suggest that he has found some kind sluggish sound in my cousin's heart, and he start giving some medicine to him.

It was first time after 15 days, he was sleeping soundly when they admitted him, I was there with him, they kept him admitted for next 3 more days and took, almost 4-5 tests, like x-ray, router(in which they took, ecg of heart after every 10-15 minutes) that machine router had been fixed on his chest for 24 hour. After that once he got all the reports, he suggested medicines and injections to him, and he was feeling well.

After 3 days they discharged my cousin and he is fine now, they prescribed one month's medicine and suggested that if you feel any kind of illness or palpitation, we should visit them, but we did not need it. there charges was also not too high.

Thanks Dr. Arora,