Medical Care:

258/A, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Hosur Road, Anekal Taluk, Bangalore 560099, KA

+91-186-02080208, +91-9686600393

Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala India
Dr.PV Rao is a miracle worker
Oct 24, 2018 10:15 AM 3840 Views
(Updated Oct 25, 2018 05:38 PM)

Medical Care:

I'm 27 and went through DOR's procedure & Mitral Valve Repair.

The doctor who treated me & did the surgery was Dr.PV Rao.

I need to mention this as well. DOR's procedure is more complex than Valve replacement or any other heart surgery with comparitively higher mortality rate.

My surgery went on for 7 hours. It's been a month since the surgery. I'm recovering well.

I'm very much grateful to Dr.PV Rao for saving my life. Without the surgery I wouldn't have been alive to write this post, As my condition was very much serious before the surgery.

I read all the comments before the surgery when I was reading about How good Dr.PV Rao was.

I was very much scared after reading few posts which blamed DR.PV Rao. But I still got ready for the surgery, As I didn't have anyother options.

The only other option which I had was to go for heart transplant.

I must tell you, He is a miracle worker.

There are few people who got things completely wrong. He does 1 or 2 surgeries everyday other than saturday.

I was in ITU for 9 days after the surgery & trust me I've witnessed him going far beyond his boundary to make sure the patient is safe after the surgery.

Two incidents when he came to ITU post surgery & spent 30 mins to make sure the patient is safe.

That was at 12.30am in the night once & 1.00am in the night once for a different patient.

I can tell you how commited he is. I have seen him closely when compared to most of the people who posted in this platform

HE IS A MIRACLE WORKER!

I had contacted 5-7 patients before the surgery & everyone said the same that I was in safe hands.

It's really unfortunate what happened to few people, He does 1-2 surgeries in a day that means approximately 37 surgeries in a month & close to 450 surgeries in a year. It's unfortunate that few patients slip away from his hands and we can't blame him for that.

It's simple, People who got benefitted by Dr.PV Rao would not be searching for a medium to thank him, As they can thank him in person.

But people who got unfortunate, They need a medium to vent their anger & this is the medium.I respect everyones view here.

You can either go or not go to DR.PV Rao, It's upto you to decide but I'm telling again He is really a miracle worker & he might have saved thousands of lives before me &

100s of lives after me.