Medical Care:

BEST TREATMENT I HAVE EVER SEEN
Jan 17, 2018 07:14 PM 19010 Views

Medical Care:

Narayana Health Cares

Narayana Health is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

In the month of april, 2017, the operation of my father had done. We met dr. Devi Prasad Shety who is the 2nd GOD for us. He told that my father needed to do valve replacement surgery(an open heart surgery) which is ofcourse a new scary thing for my entire family. Honestly, after seeing the face of the god(DPS), half of our tension was gone. Then we go forward to our mysterious journey. Dr. Devi Shetty reffered a surgeon named Dr. Kiran K who is the amazing Dr. I have seen in my life. Though my father's case was little difficult as his heart size was also big, so both Dr. shetty & Dr. kiran K. jointly operated him. After the operation nurses are taken care of my dad though I was also there.

The treatment is really very good in this hospital. So don't even hasitate to go there if there is any promlem of heart. They are very honest I only can say that. Now the health of my father is good.

The only thimg I don't like in this hospital is "food". I think it's only because of we are Bengali. But it does not matter at all. My father is good, that's enough for me:)

Narayana Health - Anekal Taluk - Bangalore