Medical Care:

258-A, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Hosur Road, Anekal, Bengaluru 560099, KA

+91-9686600393

Narayan hrudayala send you to Vaikuntha.
Feb 02, 2019 10:54 AM 4891 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Feb 02, 2019 11:07 AM)

Medical Care:

Narayana Health Cares

Narayana Health is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Narayana Hrudayalaya

I had went to Narayana Hrudayalaya for health check up with my Sister in law. We had visited three times and spend whole day for waiting doctor.But every time we were misguided by hospital staff.One of worst infrastructure I have seen in my entire life. Patient have to fight with staff to get the information. total mis management.Doctor and staff behave like they are coming here for time pass and hospital is doing free service. If you ask questions to the doctors. They will not respond u. Waiting time to meet drs. Minimum 6 hrs.Service of this hospital is very slow and bad .This hospital is only for earning money with prepayment. Worse staff and worse management, no one cares about patient. If bring your patient here means to send Vaikuntha. Before and after operation you cannot see the face of your doctor. He is hidden man ??.

Narayana Health - Anekal Taluk - Bangalore