103, Near Smile Super Speciality Dental Hospital, Park Lane, Paradise Circle, Secunderabad 500003, TS

+91-40-27843634

Lousy place
Apr 03, 2007 03:38 PM 3093 Views
(Updated Apr 04, 2007 10:53 AM)

I kept seeing serpentine queues in front of this restaurant and my curiosity got the better of me. I ventured with family one night; had to wait for over an hour before getting; my kids cursed me for doing this to time; I consoled them that it's certainly gonna be worth the wait; got in finally; totally crammed; food is just so so; very oily; they serve huge portions but how on earth could we eat the stuff?

My kids cursed again and mad me promise to make up for it.

The only consolation (albeit a small one) were the rates;I vouched never tro get back there.

So, friends; don't waste precious time waiting to eat this junk!You'll regret it.

There are so many other choices in Hyderabad so please please please  don't wastre your time waiting here.

Nanking is all hype and no stuff! There is so litte one can write about this place...

Nanking Paradise Circle - Paradise Circle - Secunderabad