Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

King of hill ''Nandi hills''
Jul 15, 2015 02:22 AM 21044 Views

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Nandi hill is the Ancient hill forest of Karnataka in the chikkaballapur district. It is 6o km from the city and 10 km from the chikkaballapur town. Hill is located 20 km from the international Airport. Total height of Nandi hill is 1700 feet from ground level.

I went Nandi hill seven times and keep going because I like the natural beauty and fresh air in early morning, recently went in month of June with my friends on bike.

We was 14 people group started at 2am in night and we reached at 5.45am in the morning and the vision of sun rising was mind blowing and speechless. We all just sat there and really felt like doing meditation and I love to go again and again to get that feeling and you will full peace of mind. On the hill you will feel cool because temperature is less during the morning. After six so many people started coming even that time also so many people was there then also you will realize that peace of mind.

You can see the natural beauty from there and will fell delighted every time you go.Tipu’s drop is the quite famous place from where Tippu Sultan had his condemned prisoners thrown to death. Over all it is nice place to visit with friends, family and partner.

I like everything at this place and I want to say one thing outing with girlfriend on bike to nandi hill at night is not safe is only negative thing.

I will recommend this to everyone you should must go and enjoy the natural beauty and specially the sun rise.

Nandi Hills