Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Nandi hill is the best place to go for one day trip if you are nature lover. I went so many times to Nandi hill. Nandi hill is located in Karnataka two hours journey from Bangalore.

I went with my friends on bike and we started at 3 am in the morning because we don't want to leave the sun rise view.

It will be so cold on the hill so keep jacket with you. we reached there at 6 and we saw the complete view of sun rise and believe me that view was fabulous and we are coming here on every weekends. you can take so many pic no restriction.

There will so crowd during weekends. I like to come to Nandi hill always and I use to come on each and every weekends. Don't come alone in the morning before am because that area is not yet developed and if you are coming with ladies be careful and try to come in group of six people. I will recommend this place to each and every one.

Nandi Hills