Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Near Bandra Railway Station, National Library Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, MH

+91-22-26426541

Delhi India
Watching movie in poor quality...worst experience.
Jan 17, 2018 09:27 PM 989 Views (via Android App)

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Hello Guys today I am gonna share my view on Nandi Cinema which is located at bandra west in Mumbai.I must say this place is totally a wrong place for watching movie after my experience of watching a movie here.I visted there around 2 week back for watching a movie.

First flaws of that cinema is its fair price which is quite high as compare to other available alternatives.Its shows movie at low quality video which is not acceptable at all and its sound quality is very bad which causes our ears. According to the price they charge and quality they provide in return it do not stand for the value of money concept.The last flaws of that cinema is its atmosphere and its staff which not helpful at all and its very pathetic experience overall.

Guys if you are in Mumbai and plan for watching a movie then please avoid to go there otherwise you also feel bad as I already felt.

Nandi Cinema - Bandra West - Mumbai